|
|
沙发

楼主 |
发表于 2004-10-14 09:01:43
|
只看该作者
re:一、About Visits 关于拜访...
一、About Visits 关于拜访<br>
151. Hello. Can I see Mr. Green? 你好,我能见格林先生吗?<br>
152. Do you have an appointment? 你有预约吗?<br>
153. Sorry, I don't. 对不起,我没有。<br>
154. Yes. At 3 pm. 是的,约的是下午3点。<br>
155. Sorry, Mr. Green can't see you now. 对不起,格林先生现在不能见您。<br>
156. He's on the phone. 他在打电话。<br>
157. Would you wait here for a minute? 您能在这里等一下吗?<br>
158. Would you like something to drink? 您想喝点什么吗?<br>
159. Tea, please. 我喝点茶吧。<br>
160. Mr. Green, Mr. Smith is here. 格林先生,史密斯先生在这里。<br>
161. You may go in now. 您可以进去了。<br>
162. Nice to see you, my old friend. 真高兴见到你,我的老朋友。<br>
163. How have you been these years? 这些年你怎么样?<br>
164. You've changed little. 你一点也没变。<br>
165. Do you still remember that Christmas? 你仍记得那个圣诞节吗?<br>
<br>
二、About Language 关于语言<br>
166. Do you speak English? 你会说英语吗?<br>
167. Yes, a little. 会讲一点。<br>
168. How long have you studied English? 你学英语多久了?<br>
169. He speaks English fluently. 他讲英语很流利。<br>
170. Your English is very good. 你的英语很好。<br>
171. You speak English pretty well. 你的英语讲的很好。<br>
172. Are you a native speaker of English? 你的母语是英语吗?<br>
173. My native language is Chinese. 我的母语是汉语。<br>
174. He speaks with London accent. 他带点伦敦口音。<br>
175. He has a strong accent. 他口音很重。<br>
176. I have some difficulty in expressing myself. 我表达起来有点困难。<br>
177. I'm always confused with "s" and "th". 我常把s和th搞混。<br>
178. Can you write in English? 你能用英文写文章吗?<br>
179. Your pronunciation is excellent. 你的发音很好。<br>
180. How can I improve my spoken English? 我该怎样才能提高口语水平?<br>
<br>
三、Talking About Activities 谈论活动<br>
181. What are you doing? 你在干什么?<br>
182. I'm reading a book. 我在看书。<br>
183. I'm cooking. 我在做饭。<br>
184. Are you watching TV now? 你在看电视吗?<br>
185. Yes, I'm watching Channel 5. 是的,我在看5频道。<br>
186. No, I'm listening to the radio. 没有,我在听收音机。<br>
187. Where are you going? 你去哪儿?<br>
188. I'm going to work. 我去上班。<br>
189. Who are you writing to? 你在给谁写信?<br>
190. I'm writing to an old friend. 给一个老朋友。<br>
191. What will you do this weekend? 这周末你将干什么?<br>
192. I'll go to a concert. 我要去听音乐会。<br>
193. I'll go on an outing with some friends. 我与朋友去郊游。<br>
194. Do you like traveling? 你喜欢郊游吗?<br>
195. Yes, I like it a great deal/it very much. 是的,我很喜欢。<br>
<br>
四、 About Age 关于年龄<br>
196. How old are you? 你多大了?<br>
197. I'm twenty-two (years old). 我二十二了。<br>
198. Mr. Smith is still in his forties. 史密斯先生才四十几岁。<br>
199. I'm two years younger than my sister. 我比我姐小两岁。<br>
200. My elder sister is one year older than her husband. 我姐比他丈夫大一<br>
岁。<br>
201. He's the youngest in the family. 他是一家中最小的。<br>
202. He looks much younger than he is. 他看起来比他实际上年轻得多。<br>
203. I came here when I was 20. 我二十岁来这儿。<br>
204. I started school at the age of 6. 我六岁开始上学。<br>
205. My father is over 60 years old. 我父亲已年过六十了。<br>
206. Most of them are less than 30. 他们中大多数不到30岁。<br>
207. I guess he's about 30. 我猜他大概30岁。<br>
208. She's going to be 15 next month. 下个月她就满15了。<br>
209. They'll have a party for their 10th wedding anniversary.<br>
他们将为结婚十周年开个晚会。<br>
210. He's still a boy after all. 他毕竟还只是个孩子。<br>
<br>
五、 Talking About Daily Activities 谈论日常生活<br>
211. When do you get up everyday? 每天你几点起床?<br>
212. I usually get up at 8 o'clock. 我通常8点起床。<br>
213. Where do you have your lunch? 你在哪儿吃午饭?<br>
214. I have my lunch in a snack bar nearby. 我在附近一家快餐店吃午饭。<br>
215. What did you have for lunch? 你中午吃些什么?<br>
216. I had a hamburger and a fried chicken leg? 我吃一个汉堡包,一个炸鸡腿。<br>
217. What time do you start work? 你什么时候开始工作?<br>
218. I start work at 8 o'clock. 我八点开始工作。<br>
219. What do you do at work? 你上班干些什么?<br>
220. I answer telephones and do some typing. 我接电话和打字。<br>
221. What time do you finish your work? 你什么时候下班?<br>
222. At 6 o'clock sharp. 6点。<br>
223. What do you do in your spare time? 闲暇时,你干些什么?<br>
224. I like listening to pop music. 我喜欢听流行音乐。<br>
225. I like playing football. 我喜欢踢足球。<br>
<br>
六、 Talking About Yesterday 谈论昨天的事<br>
226. When did you get up yesterday morning? 你昨天早上几点起床?<br>
227. At about seven. 七点左右。<br>
228. I heard the clock, but I didn't get up until 9. 我听见闹钟了,但我捱到<br>
九点才起。<br>
229. I woke up seven and got up right away. 我七点醒了,然后马上起床了。<br>
230. I hurried to my office. 我匆忙赶到办公室。<br>
231. I had my breakfast on the way. 我在路上吃的早饭。<br>
232. I was just on time. 我刚好赶上。<br>
233. I was 10 minutes late. 我迟到了五分钟。<br>
234. I had lunch with a friend of mine. 我和我的一个朋友一块吃了午饭。<br>
235. I finished my work at 6 p.m. 下午6点我下班了。<br>
236. I stayed and did some extra work. 我留下加了一会儿班。<br>
237. The TV programs were really boring, so I went to bed very early.<br>
电视节目很无聊,所以我早早睡了。<br>
238. I read a magazine in bed. 我躺在床上看杂志。<br>
239. I didn't sleep well. 我没睡好。<br>
240. I slept soundly all night. 我整夜睡的很熟。<br>
<br>
七、 Talking With Friends 与朋友聊天<br>
241. Hi, Joe, is it really you? 乔,你好,真是你吗?<br>
242. Hi, Ann. Nice to see you again. 安,你好。真高兴再次见到你。<br>
243. It's been a whole year since I last saw you. 我整整一年没见你了。<br>
244. Yes, but you look as pretty now, as you did then. 但你看起来还是那么漂<br>
亮。<br>
245. Oh, thank you. How have you been these days? 欧,谢谢。这段时间你好吗?<br>
246. Not too bad. 不太糟。<br>
247. But you sound so sad. 但听起来你很悲伤。<br>
248. Yes, I lost my pet cat yesterday. 是啊,昨天我的宠物猫丢了。<br>
249. Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. 听到这消息我很遗憾。<br>
250. That's all right. 没事儿。<br>
251. Have you seen Kate lately? 最近你看见凯特了吗?<br>
252. No, I have no contact with her. 没有。我和她没有一点儿联系。<br>
253. I heard she got married last week. 我听说她上星期结婚了。<br>
254. Oh, how nice. Sorry, I've got to go now. 那真好。对不起,我必须得走了。<br>
255. So do I. See you later. Keep in touch. 我也是,再见。记得联系哦。<br>
<br>
八、 Talking About The Past 谈论过去<br>
256. I used to take a walk in the early morning. 我过去常一大早出去散步。<br>
257. He used to live in my neighborhood. 他曾与我是邻居。<br>
258. Did you use to go fishing with friends? 过去你常和朋友钓鱼吗?<br>
259. We have known each other for 6 years. 我们认识有六年了。<br>
260. It has been a long time since last came here. 自从我上次来这里已经有很<br>
长时间了。<br>
261. Have you seen Mr. Smith recently? 最近你见过史密斯先生吗?<br>
262. They've been working on this project since last year.<br>
他们从去年开始一直都在做这个项目。<br>
263. I've been watching TV all night. 我看了一整晚的电视。<br>
264. The movie began as soon as we got there. 我们一到那儿电影就开始了。<br>
265. When I arrived at the station, the train had already left. 我到车站时,<br>
火车已经开了。<br>
266. The late arrival of the ship had messed up all our plans.<br>
船到晚了,把我们的计划全打乱了。<br>
267. I had thought he knew the time of the meeting. 我原以为他知道开会时间。<br>
268. They had excepted me to go with them. 他们原本希望我和他们一起去。<br>
269. That was the third time that I had visited the place. 那是我第三次参观<br>
那地方了。<br>
270. After I had finished my paper, I put it in the drawer. 我写完论文,就把<br>
它放在抽屉了。<br>
<br>
九、 Asking About The Address 询问地址<br>
271. Hi, Jack, where do you live now? 你好,杰克,你现在住哪儿?<br>
272. I live at 203 Curzon Street. 我住在可胜街203号。<br>
273. Curzon Street? Isn't Mary living there? 可胜街?玛丽不是也住那儿吗?<br>
274. Yes, she lives just across the street. 是的,她就住在街对面。<br>
275. How long have you stayed there? 你在那儿住多久了?<br>
276. Just a few months. 才几个月。<br>
277. How about Mary? How long has she lived there? 玛丽怎么样?她在那儿住多<br>
久了?<br>
278. She's been living there since her birth. 她生下来就住那儿。<br>
279. Will you stay there for long? 你会在那儿待很长时间吗?<br>
280. No, I'll move to Hollywood next month. 不,我下个月搬到好莱坞去。<br>
281. Oh, really? I'm moving there too. 真的?我也会搬到那儿去。<br>
282. Great. Then we can drink beer together. 棒极了,我们可以一起喝啤酒了。<br>
283. Yes, and you may stay there longer. 对,而且你也许会在那儿住久一些。<br>
284. I hope so. 希望如此。<br>
285. I'm sure we'll have a good time. 我相信我们会很开心的。<br>
<br>
十、 Asking Questions 提问题<br>
286. Where are you going? 你去哪儿?<br>
287. Where did you go for dinner yesterday? 你们昨天去哪儿吃的饭?<br>
288. When will he come to see you? 他什么时候来看你?<br>
289. When did you buy the car? 你什么时候买的车?<br>
290. Who told you? 谁告诉你的?<br>
291. Who will accompany you to the airport? 谁将陪你去机场?<br>
292. Why don't you agree? 你为什么不同意?<br>
293. Why not go out for a walk? 干吗不出去散步?<br>
294. How did you doing spend your holiday? 你假期怎么过的?<br>
295. How are you doing these days? 这些日子你怎么样?<br>
296. What did he say in the letter? 他在信里说什么了?<br>
297. What are you going to do with the books? 你打算拿这些书怎么办?<br>
298. What were you doing when I called? 我打电话给你时你在干吗?<br>
299. I was about to leave. 我正要出门。<br>
300. Can you guess what I was doing this morning? 你能猜到今天上午我在做什么吗?<br>
|
|